LAIOG Policy Statement
- To listen to the views and opinions of our members and draw upon their experiences for the benefit of others.
- To share good practice, ideas and information across the whole membership by means of effective communication.
- To encourage members to make full use of their skills and shared knowledge to enable them to become effective Investigators.
- To influence decision-makers at both local and national level by expressing the collective views of the membership.
- To achieve excellence in the field of Fraud Investigation.